Friday, September 27, 2013

High five

Tracey has started readying the Twilight
Series. We may not see her for the next few
weeks. 
*There are quiet moments right before bed where the girls are involved with last minute school work or a small fun activity. It makes the moments before they have to get into bed very enjoyable and I love being able to look at them to watch them grow and not have to worry about where they are going to sleep anymore. A month and a half later I'm still smiling from elation that they are finally here and it's actually official and on court documents. 

*Last night was the first night in three days that I was able to get a good night of sleep. I didn't sleep for two nights and then only slept for 4.5 on one night. I think Dustin could tell that I was exhausted because around 8:15 he told me to go ahead and take my medicine.



*My officemate and I are two goofy people. And when you get us together.....this is what you might walk in on. She has three teenage daughters and we poke fun at them and their goofy poses. Oh yea we rock.

*I came home from work the other day and had this waiting for me. Dustin and Dustin were out back talking and the other Dustin picked this up for me. After the week that I've had I really appreciated this be sat down in front of me.

* This is just the teeny tiny mountain of paper work that I'm going through. My office now has enough room where I can make stacks to help keep them organized before shipping them off to be filed.

No comments:

Post a Comment