Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I had my first cup of HOT coffee for the fall season this morning. Oh it was so good. Warm and rich and blissful. Just all around delicious. I can't wait for payday again. I'm going to splurge and get a pumpkin spice latte, but more importantly fall flavors of creamers are starting to roll out! Pumpkin coffee all the time! Woo hoo!
It's been a super nice week, weather wise, cool morning temps and warm afternoons. As much as I love summer time, fall is my all time favorite season. It's just all about comfort to me. Pumpkin spice lattes (which I have yet to get one), apples, warm colors, and snuggles. It just makes me feel calm inside. 

I found a show on netflix that I have started to watch, "Life Unexpected." It's a couple of years old, but I am really enjoying it. I tilt my kindle up and I watch some of it while I get ready in the morning. It's witty, has a realistic background, and it's not the normal storyline.

With the beginning of fall also means it's the beginning of Halloween season. Bring on the spooky decorations!!! I think a couple of co-workers are planning a group outing after work to go to a haunted house. I'm probably one of the biggest babies you will ever meet with haunted houses. The last time I went into one I came out feeling like I had things crawling in my hair.

I went to the doctor yesterday for a med check and to get new scripts on my medications. I wish all appointments went as fast as that one did. I was only in there for MAYBE 5 minutes. The doctor was pleased with how I'm doing with my medications and likes the fact that I haven't had a serious anxiety attack since April. With that he told me I don't have to go back to see him for three months. I'm excited because I can feel a difference. I'm happy again. I do have my down moments, but that's all they are, moments. They aren't weeks or months where I wished my life away. I love living now.

No comments:

Post a Comment