Saturday, September 7, 2013

Have you seen my cape?

The past month I have learned A LOT about myself. I'm learning the art of time management and balancing work life and family life. I'm so thankful for a job that gives me some flexibility that allows me to work around the kids schedule. I'm thankful for a partner who not only is an amazing father to his daughters, but is an amazing support system. I didn't think I could fall in love with him anymore than I did, but this experience of being full time parents shows me how much love this man has. I'm so thankful to have to kids who are so loving and talented. We have had the ups and downs over the past few weeks but my love for these children grows more everyday. I hope that they know how much I would do for them. With everything that I'm learning I feel like moms around the world need superhero capes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment