Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just one of those days

As Monday gets closer, I am getting more anxious to find out what is going to happen. I think I've thought about every worse case scenario that could possibly occur.

It's a cloudy day today and it seems fitting with how I am feeling at this moment in time. However I feel the rays of sun starting to peek through and it feels like that one little thing for me to hold on to right now. It's almost comforting for me.



I took two vacation days to get some things done around the house with Dustin that I just can't seem to get motivated to do by myself. It'll be a nice 4 day weekend away from work and with Dustin on 3 of those days. Monday I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck waiting to hear from him after his meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment