Monday, August 5, 2013

The day we've all been waiting for

I feel like I could jump so high right now. Shout with joy with excitement. Today marks a milestone. Today paperwork was started to get custody into Dustin's name. All we are waiting on is the final signature from the judge. It's a wonderful day. Not only that, but we began the registration process for school registration.  Once we get the ok from JCPS we can begin applying for a school up here. I can't believe we're at this point! For the past two years it has always been the "if the kids move up here" or "when they decide" but now we can finally breathe and say, "THE KIDS ARE MOVING TO LOUISVILLE!" The real fun is getting ready to begin. I'm going to be a full time parent. I'm so excited that I get to embark on this journey with Dustin. I think this is news more exciting than if we were expecting. Just to clear the air so absolutely no rumors get started, I am not planning on having kids of my own. My heart and soul are dedicated to my stepdaughters. There is a lot that needs to happen between now and August 20th. The first day of school will definitely be a day for all of us to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment