Wednesday, August 7, 2013

All geeked up

I'm probably more excited than I should be, but I'm really excited about school supply shopping. I've always been fascinated by the back to school shelves. I love school supplies. Especially pens. This year I get to take the kids supply shopping. I'm not sure if they have ever been because they've always received supplies from organizations in their hometown.

We registered the kids for school yesterday and now we wait to find out their school assignment. I'm hoping they get the #1 pick which is a school that all of us really liked. They work in conjunction with the zoo which I know both kids will appreciate. I am probably going to jump with excitement when we get their letters in the mail telling us which school they are going to.

Dustin and I were talking about their open house and are both looking forward to going and meeting their teachers for the year.

Great things are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment