Friday, August 16, 2013

High five for Friday!!!

 it's been a crazy crazy busy week. I wouldn't have it any differently though. This I my new normal and I love it! 
To recap my week (a lot of this is probably going to be repeats) but its hard to really venture out when back to school errands are top priority! 

1) custody of the kids is official. They moved to Louisville on Monday and we have been going through our usual adjustment period. No worries, it looks like we are on the back end of the hard stuff....for now. 


2) mom is an awesome mom (Mimi) and bought the girls brand new back packs and lunch boxes. So freakin cute! 

3) we had to get the kids eyes checked and now have two kids who are enthusiastic about their new glasses. Hopefully this will last and we won't have worry about Meagan losing her glasses. 
4) I got the school uniforms ordered for both kids. I can't wait for this to come in. I am probably going to be taking a million bak to school pictures next week. Happy mom moment right here! 

5) Dustin and I have been blessed with some of the greatest friends, family, coworkers I think I could have ever met. They have all been rocks in our journey to this week. Helping us out when we don't ask for it but it is obviously needed. Sometimes you're reminded of that when you least expect it. 

Have a great weekend and upcoming week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment