Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five for Friday

TGIF!!!

This week has been one crazy roller coaster.

1. In my last post I talked about my hair cut. I'm still loving it. LOVE IT!


2. I can't help but think about all the fun school supplies and uniforms that I'll be shopping for in the next couple of days.

3. We had a potluck to celebrate the end of the summer and kickoff the fall semester which starts on the 19th. I brought in a cake that was requested. It was a chocolate cake with homemade caramel icing. I tell you what, that was the most requested cake I have ever made. I've got people wanting another cake soon! Like next week soon. I have gotten nothing but rave reviews over how good and moist the cake was (I cheated and made a box cake mix) but the star of the dish was the frosting. Nothing beats some homemade frosting.

4. I attended a training yesterday for the FYE classes that I'm teaching this fall. I'm really super excited about getting back into teaching again. It just adds a little zest to my day. The schedule is different than what I used to teach, but it will work out in my favor.

5. My new candle that I ordered from Diamond Candles should arrive today or tomorrow. I can't wait. It's a scent that I have been looking forward to trying since they revealed it last month. If you don't know what Diamond Candles are you definitely need to check them out. Especially if you love candles. There is a ring in every candle, which adds some flare to lighting it, but the ring reveal is what really makes it fun.

Have a great week ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment