Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Truly blessed beyond words

I'm not the most religious or sentimental person.

I've always had that doubt about God or a higher being.

But the past few months have made me stop and reevaluate my beliefs. While I still question who God is, I do believe that someone is looking out for me. Whether my grandparents who have passed on or if it is a much bigger entity. All I know is that I'm grateful for what I have been given.

I have a fiance who without a doubt is my soulmate. I have two beautiful daughters who have saved me from a road of lonliness. I have a family who are my rocks and a great support system. I have so many friends who there are too many to thank for being there for me. Many of whom I haven't seen or physically spoken to in years, but I feel like you are in my life for a reason.

There are going to be a lot of BIG things happening over the next year and I'm excited about each one of them. I truly feel like the hard work that Dustin and I have done together, karma is giving us a small reward. We are going to keep doing what we do and enjoy life...together.


No comments:

Post a Comment