Friday, November 8, 2013

High five for Friday

Its time for another lovely edition of......delanas high five. 
*applause applause* 

This week has been one of those weeks where we wake up each day with our feet running. 

The leaves here are FINALLY turning their beautiful fall shades. I just love the vibrant colors that this time of the year has. 

Seriously this is my new all time favorite creamer. I should be ashamed of how much I love this creamer. It makes my coffee taste like a white chocolate peppermint mocha. Irresistible! 

 
Both kids got major hair cuts on Saturday so I decided with their new dos I would teach them how to flat iron their hair. That little bit allows me a little bit more time to get my stuff together so I'm not runnin out the door like a bat out of hell. 

I have found out why brides to be start on wedding diets a year ahead of time. Cake samples. Amazing cake samples and buttercream. 
Lord help me over the next 11 months that I don't eat my weight in cake samples. 
I got to spend some time with this little ham on Sunday. I haven't seen her in a few weeks so when my parents joined us for dinner it was a nice surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment