Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello North

Hello from the wonderful winterland of Muncie! Home of the Ball State Cardinals. ChirpChirp ya'll!

I'm visiting with some family this weekend and I'm loving it! I've gotten to share a lot of laughs and bonding with my cousins who I haven't seen in quite some time.

We got here earlier this afternoon and it's been an interesting afternoon to say the least, but isn't that how all vacations are supposed to be?

The guys went out to spend some time with my grandpa while mom and me had the three kids. It was interesting. Three kids who had been in a car for three hours.

I'm glad I get to spend the weekend away with my family.

Oh by the way it snowed....not a lot but it snowed and it's balls cold. It's frigid. Perfect timing for my boots that I've had for four years to have a blowout. Thank you boots for the unexpected trip to Target. I have a hard time going to Target and not spending money.


I know that this post is random. I may or may not have had a few drinks tonight with my cousins. Ok, so we had some fun. All the grandparents offered to babysit while the adult children went out to dinner and convened back at the hotel. All had a great time. Some more than others.

I'm off to bed as I have to get some sleep before tomorrow...errrrr today. I'm wore out from a crazy week. I'll update tomorrow with the events that happened. Take care interwebs.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment