Tuesday, November 19, 2013

At home workouts

Like every other bride that I know plus bridal books and websites that I have read there is always that one section that I feel sticks out in bold letters. Get into shape by joining a gym.

Hooooold up. I know I have some pounds to loose but there is NO way I can join a gym right now. It's just not financially possible. In a few weeks I will no longer be teaching, so the additional income that I have coming in will come to an end. Dustin and I are paying for the wedding ourselves, so no additional money can be spent.

Here's what I need from you internet world.

What are your favorite at home workouts that are easy to accommodate a busy schedule? Do you have some amazing workout that you behind closed doors? I need something that I can fit into 15-30 minutes first thing in the morning before I get the kids up for school.

I am horrible at sticking with diets, there never work for me, plus it's impossible to do something for myself when I have to also cook for three other people in the home. So I'm hoping that I can tone up with some motivation to become more active.

You would think that having a dress would be my motivation. I keep telling myself January 1 I'll start my workout. I should be starting NOW. That way when January 1 rolls around I won't continue to make up excuses as to why I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment