Monday, November 18, 2013

Guilt

I feel wrong and bad and horrible.

No it's nothing that I have done, other than the fact that I bought this new laptop, I feel really guilty for it. REALLY guilty. It's not because I didn't have the money but rather because it was a very spontaneous purchase and it was a lot of money to spend on myself. I feel like I just was selfish at Staples and bought whatever.

I know I didn't buy the most amazing piece of technology out there for today's standards, but I bought something that met my needs. Reliable, fast(er) than my old laptop and access too an internet connection.

Still with it being so close to Christmas I want to make sure that the kids and Dustin have as good of a year as last year.

My internal conflict is tearing me up right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment