Monday, October 21, 2013

I have a belly ache

"My belly hurts, I don't feel good. I have a pain right here." This is what I heard when I got ready for work this morning. I didn't know what to do....should I make her go to school, should I call in and make her stay in bed? She felt bad that if she stayed home I would have had to call in since it would have been easier for me to take off rather than Dustin. I called Dustin to see what he thought and daddy came to the rescue. As soon as she talked to him she felt better. I think both girls are needing some time apart from each other just to breathe without having their sibling around. They are both going through a rough time right now. They are having the realization that maybe mom doesn't want to stay in contact with us. That's heartbreaking. Especially when you have to watch your kids heart break with every broken promise that is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment