Monday, October 28, 2013

Didn't we just start school????/

Tracey has been coming home with flyers for open houses for middle schools. Holy crap ya'll this is a tough thing
1) to wrap my head that next year we will have a middle schooler in the house

2) there really isn't a prime selection of middle schools unless you can afford and willing to travel to the other side of the county (neither of which are feasible)

The #1 pick that Dustin and I were really hoping for aren't accepting applications for middle school. So we are looking at our options for other schools. There is one that has sparked an interest and the girls and me will attend the open house Saturday to check it out. It is in a cute little neighborhood less than 10 miles from where we are at, so I'm hopeful that Tracey will like the school. It's an all girls school, but it's also a public school.

The kids are gearing up for Halloween...wait...let me re-phrase that I am gearing up for Halloween. We went to the fall festival at their school last friday and they got to dress up. I can't wait till I get to really do their makeup. I'm getting excited just thinking about the chance to take them trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment