Friday, October 4, 2013

High five for Friday!


1. Homemade veggie soup! Can't believe it's already the time of the year where it's soup season. Oh I was in heaven! The best part is, I don't have to share because Dustin and the kids are very picky about which veggies they eat. If they had it their way potatoes and corn ALL the time. This is a lovely combination of all kinds of veggies. YUM! 

2. I'm very OCD about paper that I use for my classes. I don't like the general run of the mill reams of paper that you can get at any store. I like smooth paper that feels soft? I know I'm crazy. I've recently come across this paper from Staples. It's wonderful! My planner is made of the same materials and it makes my crazy self happy. Plus I found new pens that I am super crazy about because wait for it.....they are erasable. Excuse me while I squeal like a little school girl with a major crush.

3. With the fall season upon us that means it's everything pumpkin! I have never had pumpkin beer before, and I have to admit that this made me a fan of it. I already love all things pumpkin, so this can officially be added to the list as well. I need to get some new pumpkin candles to really make my life complete.
4. I decided that next time I get paid I'm going to make a purchase and actually buy a desk so that I can get some work done besides at the kitchen table. While the kitchen table is a great place to work, it is becoming a hassle to have to move stuff every time that I have to do work. This is going to be my solution. I can't wait till the 15th when I get paid again so I can go get it. 
5. If this doesn't make you smile, you seriously need your head checked. My niece has the most adorable laugh ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment