Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tiny celebrations

The next 12 months are going to be busy for the Dennis-Kennedy household. I don't want to really say much until everything has been finalized, but it'll be exciting if everything works out the way that it should.

1. We should be getting a more final confirmation of the custody next week. I'm excited, nervous, scared, overwhelmed right now. Once we get a more positive answer, I should be able to breathe a little more.

2. A move could be in the works from apartment living to a house. Again, we don't have many details, but this could be huge for us. We will lose a small amount of living space, but we will be gaining a fenced in backyard, storage shed, quiet neighborhood, walking distance to a school, and I will be closer to family.

Again, I don't want to say much right now, but I'm hoping that these will both pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment