Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Here we go again

As of right now we are in limbo. We had so much excitment that has faded into numbness and emptiness once again.

Dustin met with Tabbie and agreed to give him custody of the girls. A win win in everyone's book. Now that it's time to get the official paperwork in Tabbie is unreachable. She's letting her husband answer the phone or knowing him he's answering the phone and not letting her know that Dustin's been trying to get a hold of her. She's not responding to any texts. We are growing impatient and frustrated. I want to cry. I was hoping that I wouldn't get excited about the fact that they would get to move up here. However, I let myself get excited and this is what happens. Repeat pattern of years past.

I'm still holding on to a tiny glimmer of hope. It's hard to come up with words right now to where I don't sound so negative....so..... depressed. Maybe it's because I haven't taken my medicine today, maybe its because I couldn't sleep last night. Who knows. I woke up this morning feeling like I'm at the bottom once again. Everything that we have worked towards with the kids, showing them how life could be if they were to live up here, giving them a nice place to live, is all being taken away right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment