Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's a bloody hell.

Ok moms. More specifically moms with pre-teen/teenage daughters!!!!

I need you. I need you like a sprinkle needs a chocolate covered doughnut. It's that bad. I'm not exaggerating.

My sweet sweet quiet little 11 year old I believe is getting ready to have the change. You know what I'm talking about. Crossing that rainbow bridge over into becoming a little lady.

Oh the past few days have been raging and emotional. Life is unfair, I'm unfair, dad is unfair. And the yelling then the tears and yelling while in tears. Plus the constant belly aches and headaches. I'm afraid I'm going to go bald with frustration!

So mom's out there I need advice for the following:
1. How do you talk to your (step)daughter about the changes?

2. How do you survive this without you, yourself, losing your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment