Thursday, December 26, 2013

Moving suggestions

Hey internet world.....
I'm sure you all have noticed that we are going to be moving in the next couple of weeks. This is going to be the first BIG move with the kids. Do you all out there have any suggestions for kids when moving? Should we have them help with the move, have them bring toys that aren't packed up and let them hide out in their room and play, have them go to a friends house for a couple of hours while we are going back and forth?

It's going to be a busy day since we have to get as much of our furniture moved in one day.

I'm trying to make a checklist of everything that needs to get done over the next week, but right now I feel so scattered brained that I'm not even sure where to even begin. Any and all suggestions are welcome to help me stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment