Monday, December 16, 2013

I can breathe again!

Holy moley what an insane three weeks it has been! I'm sorry if there are a few dedicated readers  out there who follow me. I know there aren't many of you, but thank you whoever you are.

Thanksgiving came and flew by quickly.The kids went to their moms for 4 LONG days. I'm glad that they were able to go, but damn I missed  them terribly.I really wanted to watch the Macy's parade with them and Dustin. Instead, it was just the two of us lounging in our jammies eating punkin pie and drinking coffee for breakfast. We went to my aunt's house were I got to FINALLY show off my super bling. A month later I am still  in shock.

Black Friday was awesome. I just love spending the day with my mum, aunt, and cousins. We make a day out of it and just have our annual "great day." I even had a bra blowout in the middle of the mall.  It was rather humorous trying to change bras while riding  in the backseat of the van. Everyone got a good majority of the things on their lists. Since then I have been relaxed with the shopping bit. Woop woop!

I wrapped up my semester with teaching both of my classes. It was a bit emotional for me. I loved teaching this group of students. They all want to be successful in everything that they do. As an educator I  will take it! I also finished my criminal law and juvenile justice classes. Let the skies part and the angels sing a glorious tune. I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

I'm gearing up for the shutdown at work.  Our annual two  week closing that everyone looks forward to. I gave myself an early Christmas present by taking off Thursday and Friday. So from December 18th at 4:00pm-January 6th at 8:00 am I will be in vacation mode. (excuse me while I do my Charlie Brown dance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment