Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

This past week has been another busy one.

Last minute holiday shopping. Yes I was one of THOSE people.

Traveling near and far....mainly far. But when loved ones are having everyone over, it's a must in our book to make every effort possible to enjoy the company.

Christmas this year has been yet another success. I hate to wish time to go by, but honestly I am ready for next weekend to get here. We have been living out of boxes as we prep to move out of the apartment and into a house. With the kids on break right now they have been a huge help with keeping the apartment organized while we are living in chaos.

Next week begins the real fun. We will pack up our dishes and transition to paper products, the fun of creative meal planning will begin, and the cleaning, packing, and moving will take place the weekend before I go back to work on January 6th.

While I can sometimes be bitter about where I work (sorry folks, but people who are signing up for college can be down right hateful), I'm beyond excited that I get around two weeks off from work. See there are perks for working in higher education.

Tonight I got to spend some QT with my family who I don't get to see very often. It was a rather enjoyable evening. Tomorrow we travel to my in-laws for the day. It's been a couple of months since we last visited their house, so it will be a nice mini-vacation from the city life.

Everyone have a wonderful holiday with those that you love and please stay safe out there!!! I'm going to go snuggle up with my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment