Thursday, March 5, 2015

Is it spring yet?!?

So let me tell you a story about snow storm 2015. Yea it happened. Rain, ice, and 12+ inches of snow. 2.5 days of being stuck in the house with two very stir crazy kids who have been stuck inside since Tuesday.......pass the vodka, tequila, makers, you name it. I am about to go crazy. This is the second extended period of time that they have been out of school.......the first was two weeks ago where they were out for an entire week. Dear sweet baby Jesus in a tuxedo shirt have mercy on my nerves. I don't think that there is enough prozac. I'm hoping that this was winter's last hoorah and spring will be making an appearance in the near future. I'm ready for my flip flops and sun dresses. I'm ready to sit outside in my rocking chair and enjoy being outside and not cooped up on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment