Monday, January 6, 2014

Polar vortex....

It's cold. A high of 0 and wind chill of -25 does not suite me very well. 


I'm doing my happy dance that we moved when we did. While it was busy for the past 48 hours, I am so excited to say that our house is now a quaint little home. 

The weather Saturday was decent for a move. Sunny with a high in the mid 40's. Yesterday was rainy and reached the low 50's. Here is the break down of my weekend: 

Friday: 
therapy to talk about the pent up anxiety that I have had. 

Grab something for lunch and have a picnic in an empty living room. 


Go on a cleaning spree. Wall washing included. 
My mom offered to keep the kids overnight and part of the day Saturday so we could get things done quicker. 

Dustin and I couldn't sleep Friday night. We were both awake around 530 and started getting stuff together by 6. We had family and friends helping us all day and by 730 that night we were able to sit down and relax with some pizza. 

I will try and get some more pictures taken but after I get some more clutter cleaned up. Trying to get all of the boxes and bags emptied out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment