Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sitting, waiting, wishing, hoping

The interview went well....I guess. It was about 4-5 questions and it lasted about 15 minutes. I don't remember much about what I said. It feels like a blur to be frank.

I was incredibly nervous. I actually apologized for saying "um" which I had to laugh at myself for doing.

I'm supposed to hear something over the course of this week as to whether or not I am going to be offered a face to face interview. I was pretty excited about just having the opportunity to have a phone interview, I'll be over the moon if I am one of the top two or three picks for a face-to-face.

I would be a HUGE confidence booster for me, and that is something that I could use right now. I'm feeling pretty beat down and out with things right now. So, all I can do is wait (im)patiently by my phone and hope that the impending weather doesn't postpone this call for too long.

What's done is done and I hope that the first impression of me, although over the phone, was a lasting one. I hope that my nerves didn't get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment